Employee Referral Program
Position: Insurance Producer(s)
Job Site: 10808 S. River Front Parkway #3087, South Jordan, UT 84095
Duties: Provide quotes for and sell insurance;
Discuss coverage and educate clients on their insurance options through sales presentations;
Interface with clients in person or over the phone
Evaluate prospective client and client insurance needs and promote company services;
Answer general insurance questions;
Maintain accurate billing practices, and;
Implement policy changes.
Requirements: Must have 12 months of experience in sales, insurance, business, or a related occupation. Must also have the ability to obtain insurance license to sell property and casualty insurance in the State of Utah.
Smart Insurance Corp. recognizes that our current employees are our best resource for identifying and hiring employees for the company. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires that come into the company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer, and are a more cost-effective recruit.
Smart Insurance Corp. will give a $25 visa gift card to individuals (employees and non-employees) for their efforts in assisting the company with identifying and hiring additional qualified employees through referrals. The program will pay out a $25 visa gift card for internal employees who are hired to work in our office and/or contract/billable employees who are hired to work at any of our client sites.
1. The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with Smart Insurance Corp., summer, and former employees of the company are not eligible candidates for referral bonuses.
2. To be eligible for a referral bonus, the referral must first be submitted to Human Resources and must include a Candidate Referral form.
3. The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment. This will be based on the date the Candidate Referral form is received by Human Resources.
4. Only candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
5. All qualified candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with company policies and procedures. We are an equal opportunity employer.
6. All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
7. Any disputes or interpretations of the referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
Bonuses for Internal Employee Referrals
8. Referral bonuses for all internal positions are awarded as follows:
● $25 visa gift card given for all referrals.
The referral gift card will be given 90 days after the employee’s 1st day of employment.
9. Referral Eligibility: All company internal and contract employees as well as any non-employee who refers an employee, except Managers levels and above, and Human Resources personnel are eligible to receive the referral bonus.
Note Regarding Referral Eligibility: All company internal and contract employees as well as any non-employee who refer an employee, except manager level and above, Human Resources personnel, and any internal staff with hiring authority over the referred candidates (i.e., recruiters and sales staff) are eligible to receive the referral bonus.
Management must approve any variance to this policy in writing. Written approval is required for any and all variances and this applies to current as well as new or future employees. Management reserves the right to interpret, amend, or revise this policy at its sole discretion, at any time.
If more information is needed about our employee referral program, then please contact the undersigned at Smart Insurance Corp. 10808 S. River Front Parkway #3087, South Jordan, UT 84095.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM CERTIFICATION
To Whom it May Concern:
From ______ to _________, Smart Insurance Corp., posted a notice describing in detail our Employee Referral program. The notice was posted at locations: (1) ________ and (2) _________. We specifically indicated in the notice that the position of Insurance Producer(s) was included in the program
Smart Insurance Corp. recognizes that our current employees are our best resource for identifying and hiring employees for the company. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires that come into the company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer, and produce a more cost-effective result.
Please see the attached Employee Referral Program Description.